- Visitas: 5336
- Holistic/Targeted Risk Management Methodology for Port CIIs
- Collaborative Security Management System for Port CIIs (CYSM system)
- Number of distinct assets to be manageable through CYSM System
- Number of structured security related information digital assets (best practices, legislations, regulations, guides, standards etc. ) in the CYSM digital library
- Number of Port operators to test/use the CYSM system
- Number of other stakeholders to collaborate through the CYSM system
- Number of Port operators where best practices will be disseminated
- Number of other Maritime Stakeholders where best practices will be disseminated (i.e. ship companies, port authorities, maritime/insurance companies etc.)
- CYSM Workshops to be organized during the project
- Number of participants in CYSM workshops.
- Number of contributions / influences to standardization bodies and maritime interest groups.
*CIIs stands for Critical Information Infrastructures